We are pleased to introduce Ships Ink as the latest IMPA Hamburg Supporter.
Read their profile below:
"Many owners and managers have experienced issues with getting the right toners/cartridges/drums/ribbons and tapes for their vessels, due to the fact that printers are regionally coded. With Ships Ink.'s proposition, it belongs to the past.
Our strong points:
• Maritime printing consumables specialist
• High quality products, with a capacity in pages larger than genuine maker's consumables – which ultimately leads to less orders/enquiries, less internal handling and less plastics in circulation
• Significant savings
• Global availability of toners/cartridges/drums/ribbons and tapes of all brands from all regions; we have got European, Middle Eastern and US toners in Asia and vice versa
• Stock points in main shipping hubs
• Pick up of empties in main ports
• No more wrong supplies, no more incomplete supplies of your printing consumables
In recent months we have introduced our new pro-active, data driven delivery system. With this new system, aimed at today's changing market leaning more towards digitalisation than ever, our customers are able to save even more.
Some advantages of our new system: made to measure budgets per vessel, fully transparent, guaranteed availability, controlled supplies 2, 3 or 4 times per year, even less internal handling, spot deviations and excessive printing easily with the data are among many other advantages of this new proposition.
References: Maersk (Including Hamburg Süd fleet), V. Ships, Synergy Group, Scorpio, CMA CGM/APL, Torm, WSM (Ahrenkiel), OSM, Stolt, Angelicoussis (Maran), Cardiff Marine Inc (TMS), BW Group, BSM/MariApps and many other reputable companies."
IMPA Hamburg attendees will be able to meet Ships Ink and the rest of our limited numbers of Maritime Service Providers, Manufacturers and Suppliers this May.
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you soon.