QEII Centre, Westminster, London - 15th September 2022
Responsible Supply Chain Management:
The Correct Approach
A workshop brought to you by
Date: Monday, 13 Dec 2021 (09:00 - 15:00) and Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021, 13:00 - 16:00
Study Mode: In-person (QEII, London, UK) or Online (live or on demand) via Hopin
Price: £500 per person | 3 for 2 discount available | IMPA ACT members get 10% off
Find out the latest in responsible supply chain management and learn to build your company's CSR system during an interactive two-day workshop. Perfect for the responsible procurement professional wishing to gain better visibility into the value chain, this course will teach participants to align internal processes with global principles for sustainable development by using internationally-endorsed frameworks.
During the two days, you will learn to answer the following questions:
What are the minimum requirements to Responsible Business Conduct (RBC)? Understanding the UN Guiding Principles and the OECD Guidelines on which IMPA ACT has based its Supplier Code of Conduct.
How does the minimum standard for RBC relate to the wider field of CSR or CR or Corporate Sustainability, including the SDGs and the UN Global Compact?
What are the requirements to your company’s commitment? The key elements of a Policy Commitment.
What is social, environmental and economic due diligence? How to document it.
What to do in your company on a Monday? Starting up the due diligence work for the company.
How do you manage your responsibility in business relationships, including suppliers?
The course will be delivered by long-standing IMPA ACT partner and original architect Sune Skadegaard Thorsen, also the CEO and Founder of Copenhagen-based Danish consultancy Global CSR.
It is highly encouraged that companies wishing to participate send at least two representatives. Upon completion of the course, all participants will receive a digital Certificate of Attendance within 7 working days, confirming they have learned about the importance and mechanisms of aligning their company's practice with internationally-endorsed standards for business and human rights.
Please sign up below and our team will send you a confirmation soon.
A message from the venue:
We cannot wait to get back to what we love doing most, running live events! Our experienced in-house teams and first rate facilities will ensure a world-class event experience and keep all visitors safe. In line with step 4 guidance, all visitors will be required to show evidence of a negative lateral flow test dated within 48 hours of attendance (reported on the Government website & displayed via text or via the NHS app) or proof of double vaccination no less than 14 days before attendance (displayed via the NHS app or NHS website). To find out more about this click here.
Workshop Terms and Conditions
• Upon confirming the number of places you would like to secure, you will receive an invoice from the International Marine Purchasing Association (“IMPA”, “we” or “us”) that is payable within 30 days. However, if the booking is made within 30 days of the course, payment is required sooner, so that it is received before the workshop takes place.
• Please note that in the event of the workshop not taking place due to circumstances that cannot be helped by IMPA, all attendees who signed up and paid will receive a full refund.
• We reserve the right to cancel the workshop should there be an insufficient number of attendees, but no less than 30 days before the event. In this case, all participants will receive a full refund.
• Refunds cannot be made for cancellations made by attendees less than 30 days before the event. All fees are forfeited thereafter.
• Please note that all actions, including bookings and cancellations, will only take effect once confirmation is received in writing.